In Korea it is customary respect for elders. Accordingly, to speak to all people you encounter in certain situations, it is necessary, depending on their social status, using a rather complicated system of special appeals. On behalf of the Koreans actually call each other very rarely.
Korea is generally a very friendly country, where all relate to each other politely and carefully. So, if your head is in the subway or the train wearily and sleepily leaned on the shoulder of a neighbor, there’s no way he won’t bother you. If you get lost – any of the people around will gladly help you go on your own route or subway line, will point the way, tell me who to contact in case of problems.
This feature of the people seen in the service sector, where in any institution you will definitely get some pleasant bonus. For example, when buying fruit you will believe something as a gift. Therefore, to travel in Korea very nice, comfortable and safe.
This contributes to the developed and convenient transportation system of the country. All the inscriptions are duplicated in English. To save you can buy a special transport card. But in the cities you can ride a Bicycle, for which there are Parking lots everywhere. Bicycle rental is easy and fast.
1. Every 2 minutes we shoot more pictures than all of humanity took during the 19 century.
2. At the moment, 1998 is as far from us as 2030.
3. New York is actually South of Rome in Italy.
4. Mammoths died out only 1000 years after the Egyptian pyramids were built.
5. When was invented the Fax machine in Russia still had serfdom.
6. The animated series “the Simpsons” is so long that people who graduated high school this year were born when the series has already lasted several years.
7. The carrot was originally purple.
8. At a time when the first film “Star wars”, in France still executed on the guillotine.
9. Hard to believe, but in the USA more libraries than McDonald’s restaurants.
10. Human DNA 50% DNA repeats of the banana.
11. In Welsh folklore, fairies rode corgis dogs.
12. If the paper roll 42 times, the thickness of the convolution will be equal to the distance from the earth to the moon
13. Every year hundreds of trees grow only because proteins forget where they buried their acorns and pine cones.
14. Saudi Arabia imports camels from Australia.
15. The name Jessica was invented by Shakespeare for the play “the merchant of Venice”.
16. Since then, Pluto has been Continue reading
This is the most favorite and bright holiday and new year’s holidays, lasting from 28 December to 4 January, are days of rest for everyone. Stops at this time practically all of business life in the country. There were times when On-segatsu celebrated according to the lunar calendar, but since the late 19th century the Japanese started to celebrate this holiday according to the generally accepted Gregorian calendar.
Japan is a country rich in diverse, interesting customs and traditions. In celebration of the New year it is very noticeable. Preparing for the holiday before its occurrence. On the streets of Japanese cities are many Christmas fairs, selling everything from Souvenirs and clothing to ritual objects. For example, HAMAMI. This blunt arrows with white feathers that protect the house from harm and evil forces. Or TAKARABUNE. Are the ships with rice and other “treasures” on which are seated seven gods of fortune.
Very popular talisman for good luck — CANADA (translated as “bear’s paw”). It reminds made of a bamboo rake. This thing is supposed to “rake” happiness. With every purchase the visitors of the stores is given as a traditional gift animal figure is a symbol of the coming year.
We can not talk about traditional Japanese decoration of the home before the New year, the so-called kadomatsu, Continue reading