Online gallery of arts and crafts Korea Antique Alive presents exquisite works of arts created by renowned artists of Korea, reviving Asian artistic traditions passed down from generation to generation for thousands of years.
Korean artisans have achieved outstanding success in the aesthetic of traditional Asian art, demonstrating modest natural beauty with an almost complete absence of affectation and artificiality in an elegant and graceful forms.
Antique Alive project provides the opportunity to meet with the great masters of the arts of Korea, developing and preserving for future generations the tradition of Asian art, passed down from generation to generation for several millennia. Antique Alive is dedicated to providing the site visitors the opportunity to buy their gorgeous creations, works of artisans, interior decoration and unique gifts from Korea in an online gallery and the gift shop of Antique Alive.
Antique Alive presents are performed manually by experienced craftsmen Korea
Craftsmen Korea – creators of unique outstanding aesthetic achievements in the Eastern tradition in the areas of art, such as ceramics, seladon porcelain . blue and white porcelain, mother of pearl inlay, lacquer work, sculptures of Buddha, Continue reading
1. Every 2 minutes we shoot more pictures than all of humanity took during the 19 century.
2. At the moment, 1998 is as far from us as 2030.
3. New York is actually South of Rome in Italy.
4. Mammoths died out only 1000 years after the Egyptian pyramids were built.
5. When was invented the Fax machine in Russia still had serfdom.
6. The animated series “the Simpsons” is so long that people who graduated high school this year were born when the series has already lasted several years.
7. The carrot was originally purple.
8. At a time when the first film “Star wars”, in France still executed on the guillotine.
9. Hard to believe, but in the USA more libraries than McDonald’s restaurants.
10. Human DNA 50% DNA repeats of the banana.
11. In Welsh folklore, fairies rode corgis dogs.
12. If the paper roll 42 times, the thickness of the convolution will be equal to the distance from the earth to the moon
13. Every year hundreds of trees grow only because proteins forget where they buried their acorns and pine cones.
14. Saudi Arabia imports camels from Australia.
15. The name Jessica was invented by Shakespeare for the play “the merchant of Venice”.
16. Since then, Pluto has been Continue reading
The Japanese and Chinese eat meat and vegetables with rice. The Spaniards hit the menu – seafood and tomatoes. Ukraine – borsch and Salo, in Russia – soup and porridge. And rightly so. To keep a long your health. scientists strongly recommend to respect the power of national tradition, in which the need for vitamins is met, not overseas fruit, but by their own family.
In connection with the distribution.fashion on a healthy diet we had in the paddock favorite cutlets and borscht, and pickles with bacon and dumplings have become almost enemies. In the popular media are harping on the theme of how to make us eat seafood, rice and exotic fruits. But scientists recommend not to succumb to hysteria and to abandon habitual for our stomach food.
It turns out that our digestive tract spends a lot of time to develop a complete set of enzymes for breaking down exotic food. Our Slavic because the body is better adapted to the processing of the food, which for centuries nourished our ancestors.
Voluntary renunciation of the “historical” food and the transition to unfamiliar food is threatened by the spread of “American” disease. After all, America is a relatively young country. Live here the vast majority of settlers and immigrants who lost their Continue reading