1. Every 2 minutes we shoot more pictures than all of humanity took during the 19 century.
2. At the moment, 1998 is as far from us as 2030.
3. New York is actually South of Rome in Italy.
4. Mammoths died out only 1000 years after the Egyptian pyramids were built.
5. When was invented the Fax machine in Russia still had serfdom.
6. The animated series “the Simpsons” is so long that people who graduated high school this year were born when the series has already lasted several years.
7. The carrot was originally purple.
8. At a time when the first film “Star wars”, in France still executed on the guillotine.
9. Hard to believe, but in the USA more libraries than McDonald’s restaurants.
10. Human DNA 50% DNA repeats of the banana.
11. In Welsh folklore, fairies rode corgis dogs.
12. If the paper roll 42 times, the thickness of the convolution will be equal to the distance from the earth to the moon
13. Every year hundreds of trees grow only because proteins forget where they buried their acorns and pine cones.
14. Saudi Arabia imports camels from Australia.
15. The name Jessica was invented by Shakespeare for the play “the merchant of Venice”.
16. Since then, Pluto has been Continue reading
The heterogeneity of society and diversity of culture of Malaysia highlighted the customs and traditions of different ethnic groups living in the country. The bulk of the population of peninsular territory are Malay, Chinese and Indian communities. In Sarawak and Sabah are numerically dominated by the IBAN, melanau, kadazan and other dyaks; there is large Chinese Diaspora. In Sarawak is home to a large number of Malay population. For centuries Malaysia was influenced by early Buddhist and Hindu civilization, who came from India, from Java and Sumatra. In the XIV–XVI centuries along with Indian and Arab merchants came Islam, and the later Portuguese, Dutch and the British brought elements of European culture.
culture of Armenia
From the 7th century Armenia was an Outpost of Christianity in the surrounding Muslim world. In the Armenian (Monophysite) Church preserved the traditions of Eastern Christianity that resisted both its Western and Eastern branches, from which it was isolated. After Armenia lost its independence (1375) it was the Church that contributed to the survival of the Armenian people. Since the 17th century contacts with Italy and then with France and later with Russia, through which Continue reading
Southwest Asia is a geographic region that includes, from a geographical point of view, the Caucasus, Kopet-Dagh, Asia minor, Armenian and Iranian plateau, Mesopotamia, Arabian Peninsula and Levant, and from a political point of view, three regions — the middle East (without Africa), Middle East and Transcaucasia (South Caucasus). While the Arabian Peninsula and Mesopotamia combined into southwest Asia.
A large part of Western Asia is filled by the mountain structures of the Alpine geosynclinal region, continued mountain building in southern Europe. In relief they are expressed in the form of uplands with relatively raised peripheral circuits and the lowering of the inland plateau. In the South to them prichlenyaet Arabian-Syria block representing a part of the African platform. The Arabian region in all respects is closer to Northern Africa than to the rest of Asia.
West Asia can be called a kind of “cradle of world civilization” Diverse peoples that were part of Sumer, Babylon, Assyria and other States, due to the geographical location was in contact with the Asian mainland. and South East Asia, and Cretan-Mycenaean world. That is why, a number of artistic discoveries of antiquity became the heritage of many countries.
Multi-tribal Continue reading