In Korea it is customary respect for elders. Accordingly, to speak to all people you encounter in certain situations, it is necessary, depending on their social status, using a rather complicated system of special appeals. On behalf of the Koreans actually call each other very rarely.
Korea is generally a very friendly country, where all relate to each other politely and carefully. So, if your head is in the subway or the train wearily and sleepily leaned on the shoulder of a neighbor, there’s no way he won’t bother you. If you get lost – any of the people around will gladly help you go on your own route or subway line, will point the way, tell me who to contact in case of problems.
This feature of the people seen in the service sector, where in any institution you will definitely get some pleasant bonus. For example, when buying fruit you will believe something as a gift. Therefore, to travel in Korea very nice, comfortable and safe.
This contributes to the developed and convenient transportation system of the country. All the inscriptions are duplicated in English. To save you can buy a special transport card. But in the cities you can ride a Bicycle, for which there are Parking lots everywhere. Bicycle rental is easy and fast.
1. Every 2 minutes we shoot more pictures than all of humanity took during the 19 century.
2. At the moment, 1998 is as far from us as 2030.
3. New York is actually South of Rome in Italy.
4. Mammoths died out only 1000 years after the Egyptian pyramids were built.
5. When was invented the Fax machine in Russia still had serfdom.
6. The animated series “the Simpsons” is so long that people who graduated high school this year were born when the series has already lasted several years.
7. The carrot was originally purple.
8. At a time when the first film “Star wars”, in France still executed on the guillotine.
9. Hard to believe, but in the USA more libraries than McDonald’s restaurants.
10. Human DNA 50% DNA repeats of the banana.
11. In Welsh folklore, fairies rode corgis dogs.
12. If the paper roll 42 times, the thickness of the convolution will be equal to the distance from the earth to the moon
13. Every year hundreds of trees grow only because proteins forget where they buried their acorns and pine cones.
14. Saudi Arabia imports camels from Australia.
15. The name Jessica was invented by Shakespeare for the play “the merchant of Venice”.
16. Since then, Pluto has been Continue reading
While in school, I read a beautiful legend about a young amazing girl who became a victim of love’s own father.
He wanted to marry her, and to save himself from shame, the girl asked to build a high tower and jumped from there into the waves of the Caspian sea. And as soon as I had the opportunity, I decided to visit Azerbaijan and to show that the famous tower of his daughter.
The road to the hotel
In Baku we flew by plane. To our hotel was not too far away, however, being with a small child, I decided to use the taxi. Before the trip I studied the traditions and customs of this country, even as someone on a tip. It turned out that the taxi driver not to leave no reward. Just originally must specify the route and the exact fare. And so I did.
On the road my little girl fell asleep. I didn’t want to Wake her, so I asked the receptionist to help me. He carried a few suitcases and a sleeping daughter in the room. Tip in the case of delivery of Luggage be from three to five manat (the Azerbaijani national currency). But since he did me additional services, I gave the clerk 10 manat. He was pleased with. And most importantly, in the future, always on my first request fulfilled small orders. When leaving, I again thanked him several coins.
City tour and acquaintance with the waiter-guide
The next Continue reading