Each country, culture is unique because unlike other. It is this feature that makes international travel so attractive. Each country has its own peculiarities, and, for example, what is allowed in Germany, severely punished in China.
Etiquette is the silent language by which you can tell a lot and understand a lot, if you know how to see. Etiquette cannot be substituted. Conversing with a foreigner, sometimes it is difficult to explain how you feel about him and what he says. But if you own etiquette, your silence, gestures, intonation will speak louder than words. By external style to keep abroad are judged not only on the person, but also about the country he represents. The tradition of the business community, conducting business and social meetings, conversational phrases, gifts, manners, table manners, dress codes – the answers to these and many other questions will provide students with this program.
Each time, entering Continue reading
1. Every 2 minutes we shoot more pictures than all of humanity took during the 19 century.
2. At the moment, 1998 is as far from us as 2030.
3. New York is actually South of Rome in Italy.
4. Mammoths died out only 1000 years after the Egyptian pyramids were built.
5. When was invented the Fax machine in Russia still had serfdom.
6. The animated series “the Simpsons” is so long that people who graduated high school this year were born when the series has already lasted several years.
7. The carrot was originally purple.
8. At a time when the first film “Star wars”, in France still executed on the guillotine.
9. Hard to believe, but in the USA more libraries than McDonald’s restaurants.
10. Human DNA 50% DNA repeats of the banana.
11. In Welsh folklore, fairies rode corgis dogs.
12. If the paper roll 42 times, the thickness of the convolution will be equal to the distance from the earth to the moon
13. Every year hundreds of trees grow only because proteins forget where they buried their acorns and pine cones.
14. Saudi Arabia imports camels from Australia.
15. The name Jessica was invented by Shakespeare for the play “the merchant of Venice”.
16. Since then, Pluto has been Continue reading
In Japan celebrates 14 public holidays, on each day off. In addition to these, there are many holidays in one culture of the country came recently, others for several thousand years. By the way, in Japan it is not customary to congratulate with holidays.Porridge, according to popular belief, fill the body force for a year. The reason for the congratulations can only be a personal achievement or the success of graduating high school, for example, or the birth of a child. Samples – the Holidays of Japan presentation To all “personal” holidays is to give gifts.Usually celebrated for 5 days from December 30 to January 3.Sleep is considered to lie only in the night of 2nd / 3rd January. A surprise also on the last day of the outgoing year and the summer festival of Bon. The Japanese are a practical people, because most of to each other give useful things towels, soap, food, exotic fruit. The gift should not be too “personal”. More will be valued not the gift itself, and its beautiful packaging. In the presence of the giver to open my presents − these could inadvertently hurt him.August 15 in Japan August − Day of remembrance of the victims of the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Furthermore, gifts cannot be refused. July 1 open July climbing season on September 15 is celebrated Continue reading